IM WRITING FROM MY WII!
But it takes forever, ugh. I'll try to write as proper as possible, but I will use abreviations now and then. Everytime I do write from my wii (Which is cleverly named 'EibuWii', lol), I'll say it.
I'm writing from it because its very late. ç-ç
So I went to the mall yesterday and had myself a tiny adventure. My mom and grandma went to buy shoes, but they let me go by myself to shop. I do work, so I had money.
I Consider myself a very careful shopper. I make sure that what I get is something i need. If it's not, i really watch what i buy.
Wearing my new black shirt, i casually went by EBGames and secretly bought Guitar Hero: On Tour. I quickly hid it. YAAY
Then I went to an FYE.
Obviously, they had lots of anime, which, if you haven't already figured it out, I enjoy. But it's still a bit embarrassing.
SO, I'm hovering over that section and I see these highschoolers come in - A girl, a guy and his girlfriend. They were wearing mostly black; you could confuse them for 1 of those painloving subcultures. ALL of a sudden, they come straight towards the anime section!
"OMGLOOKITSBLEACH!"
"please BUY IT FOR ME? I LOVE L."
OMFG POKEMONZ!!"
"THESE SWORDS ARE PERFECT FOR OUR NEXT COSPLAY!"
"LOOKIELOOKIE! ITS MY HUSBAND, DOMO-KUN!!!!"
...
I moved to a farther aisle where they couldn't hear me and I Lol'd my heart out.
And thank God I'm so shy or I would have joined them.
EXCEPT THESE PEOPLE WERE THE ANIME-WATCHING, RPG-PLAYING, JAPANESE-LIFE-ONLY-LOVING, COSPLAY-MAKING, FURRY-MASTURBATING, HERMAPHRODITE-ADMIRING HARDCORE FANS. THATS JUST WAY TOO MUCH.
Anyways, they bought a sword and 3 whole DVD sets of anime. Seriously wtf
As much as I love it too, I think it needs to be said: GET A LIFE
But who am I to judge
After that, I bought a Domo-kun plushy and an L plushy for Rob's birthday. Then I saw this other guy, about 6' 3'', had some gay qualities, that was hovering the same area. When I move away, he went *glomp* all over the anime.
There's so many other fans out there that, like most of us, are embarrassed about our likings. And some aren't.
I bought a coat in sears, and then went to Aeropostale.
The only reason I go there is to fit in with the rest of my preppy school. Their clothes are dull, and once in a blue moon I find something I Really like.
And even though I'm a medium, I ALWAYS HAVE TO BUY XL THERE. Their clothes are made for skimpy people with almost no shoulders. Like many other (excuse the phrase--normal) guys, I,m pretty wide around the shoulders. I can easily fit into an L there, but it feels way too tight. Same with M. Isn't that a bit demeaning? What about the other 30% of Americans who actually WORK OUT? Or (like me) acquired it genetically?
They'd make a ton more money if they made shirts with REAL SHOULDERS, not little can wrapper-like pieces of 100% cotton. Until then, I'm not buying from their chain.
(But yesterday I bought 3 shirts from there, lol. BUT I WON'T ANYMORE ASDASDASDASD)
