Saturday, August 2, 2008

BUSYBUSY





Operation on Monday.


Huh? What operation, you ask?


Well, I have an odontoma on one of my lower teeth (look it up on wikipedia, it's like parts of a tooth that was never developed) and I have to get it taken out so it doesn't interfere with my other teeth. The operation is this Monday, and the risks are that if they hae to touch or cut the nerve (which they probably won't), I'll lose all the feeling in my lower lip, either temporarily or,most likely, permanently. However, there's like a whole row of people praying for me so the operation goes well. If you haven't yet, please do. It's small, but if I lose the feeling in my lower lip, I won't be able to speak, sing, eat well, if at all.


And I'e been busy with church, since lots of people are asking me to make them DVDS (go figure). I still have to finish my summer homework, which includes math and english. English is extremely easy for me, even if they did give me the Honors' class assignment. And yesterday (or the day before, I forget, maybe even father back) Kevin calls me to plan a mini-album, again, full of covers (Mostly duets), 2 solos, in which each person has to make their own remake in Spanish (I already finished mine, it's called "Rosa"), and (I gave to idea to add) 2 PVs for a song--A Close-Up, and a normal one. The song? Mikan by Morning Musume.

In case you didn't know, a PV is the Japanese Equivalent of a Music Video. So Kevin told me what we would wear (in the picture on the left, that's all I wore. And my pijama pants), and I decided to try my luck and record some of it today, as a prototype. We decided to use the greenscreen, and then edit everything together. All we need is 2 separate shots, and that's it. The rest is up to my editing skills.

So, I looked for a place with good lighting in our house to hang up the chroma-key greenscreen (which again, is just a really big, green cloth). I taped it to the front door (add "lol"s here), put a chair in front of it where I would sit, put the camera on a tripod, put the single for "Mikan" (which I had burned) inside the DVD player (since it has surround sound), pressed record on the camera, play on the remote, and started to record. It came out pretty good for a prototype. What did we use for the background? This picture of oranges I found on DeviantArt. Then I used ULead to make it all animation-y and exciting. YAAY.


I sent it to Kevin today, and haven't received a reply yet.



And I don't know when I'm going to the beach for our vacation. And summer is almost over.