Writing from eibuwii lol.
First of all, I'd like to say this: Some people have been saying "Eibu" wrong. IT IS IN JAPANESE, PRONOUNCE IT LIKE SO. Not "ee-boo", "eh-ee-boo". THEY ARE ALL LONG VOWELS.
ANYWAY.
I inked ace! I used The Gimp to do it and used the pen tool, since PS Elements 5.0 doesn't have it. If you dont know what inking is, its a technique that's sorta like The Virtual Pen. You use it to draw a path, then stroke it with the pen to make a nice soft clear line. You do that with the whole pic, and you get it inked. It looks neater, and much more clearer. You'll see the difference when I post it. I have also officially started sketching my comic!!! I showed some people the story plot and the Bios for a few characters, and they were pretty surprised when I told then I did it out of boredom. They all liked it, and I even got some ppl to help. 1 is helping with the storyline (recommendations, advice, etc.) 1 with the characters (family, names, bio info) and I even got a friend of mine to help me with some artwork (advice, A LOT of backgrounds cuz he's an amazing artist.) And I'm doing the rest yaay
ALTHOUGH. I WANT KARINA TO HELP ME. SHES A GREAT ARTIST AND GREAT FOR PLOTS. ASDASDASDASD I WANT YOUR HELP PLEASE :D
As for Kevin... I AM EXTREMELY TEMPTED TO ASK HIM TOO, but he's involved with almost everything i do lol (except some recordings). I want the whole comic to be a surprise for him, so (and i honestly never thought i'd say this) I will NOT keep him updated on every step. Youre gonna have to check the blog if you wanna know about it and to stay updated, Kevin! lol
I've never really punched someone
I've just slapped Kevin as we always do
But ive never really punched someone
Up till Saturday night when i had to beat up julian to the ground
so i just punched him
over
and over
and over.
Usually we DO playfight/roughhouse once in a while
I mean he does it anyways but always with a 6-year-old
But this time i did beat him up
hes not that used to that with the 6-year-old lol
The reason is personal; lets just say I get angry when you spread a rumor about me and someone else in church
and it turns out to be true
...
im sleepy good night
