Sunday, August 31, 2008

YAAY

I didn't even know, but on Saturday, we went to Paterson church, YAAY!
Boy, was it a surprise! No one knew we were coming (except Kevin, of course), so it was fun just saying hi to everyone. Cynthia missed her flight, according to Kevin, so she wasn't there, and Jair was at Football, so he wasn't there either.

(I have this video that I took last year during the last time I went to church there. After church, Kevin carried cynthia (she was hitting him on his back saying "LET ME GO! AAAHH" and took her to the outer room and then started to spin her around in the air. It was... pretty random, but pretty damn funny, lol. All you could see was her hair flying around, LMAO) Anyways, after church, we talked and went outside. We actually got something done for our mini-album--we took pictures for the photobook/pages. They came out pretty good. I hope he sends them to me CUZ I REALLY LIKE THEM DO IT PLEASE

So now seeing Kevin doesn't really feel as weird as you'd except. I mean, we hardly see each other--probably once or twice a year--but we speak to each other ALMOST EVERY SINGLE DAY (except Saturdays, when we're both in church and busy, and sometimes Sundays) so when we see each other, it's sorta like speaking over the phone, except in person. I remember in Dorney Park, people were speaking too loud, and I could hear Kevin speak to me, so I "raised the volume on my cellphone". Except I wasn't talking on my cellphone. That was awkward/funny, too lol.

When I first heard that we were going to Paterson, I wanted to ask my mom if Kevin could sleep over. Then I thought, "wait, I still hae way too much homework." Still, I decided to ask. Her answer: a firm--very firm--No. Her reason? "Because No." She didn't want to tell me why, although by this point, I don't give a damn about her reason. I decide to ask my dad, and he says "he could've come," if it wasn't for my homework. And again, a whole rant by him about setting examples and... blah, you get my point. That's why I aseked Kevin if he was busy on Sunday and prayed he said yes.
He did. If he said no, I would've probably broken down in tears (well, not really, but you get my point).

So at the end, we dropped Kevin off at his house, and he asked my parents if he could "show me something in his room". To my surprise, my dad said yes. So I got down and he showed me his WHOLE NEW ROOM, OMG I LOVE IT. It's full of posters, and he showed me all his CD's, etc. I have a video of it, which I'll upload later tomorrow. At the end, we took a memorable pic before I left. Cuz that was all that was missing.



(By the way, I need braces for my lower teeth)