Lately, I've been going crazy with "Prisoner Of Love". There's just something about the song that catched my attention. It sounds very R&B-ish, which is something I haven't heard in a while. And on top of that, it was originally written in English. I've gotten so crazy with it, I've written and recorded an english remake, a spanish remake, and I've recorded about 3 covers of it--one in the natural Japanese, another one in an Engrish accent, and another one with A LOT of feeling. I'm also working on a video for YouTube, since I was able to make it out on the piano (it sounds really pretty, and when played with the right emotion you can feel the same thing you feel in the song, even without the R&B). And a video for a PV for SPAAA, but I doubt I'll ever finish that. I seriously can't stop listening to it. (In that picture, I'm doing my homework and listening to the instrumental on Audacity.)
I'm also getting used to using my vibrato ^_^ I feel happy~
I went to see my dad to the hospital yesterday--his sugar got really high--and I saw this on the shop window in the hospital:
I instantly screamed "Grad KUMA! Sugoi ne~". Call me otaku, but I've been saying this randomly lately without warning. I think about 12 people looked at me... Imagine seeing a 14-year-old looking through a window into a bear, who had just screamed something in a language that (I presume) no one within hearing distance knew. It was pretty embarrassing, but that wasn't it. I went up to my mom and actually said, "Mommy! Mommy! Buy it for me!"... That's just not me.
I am graduating from Middle School this year--which really isn't such a big deal compared to High School graduations, but still a big deal--so it's obvious I want this as a memory. (Ironically, both the Middle School and High School Graduation ceremonies are held in the auditorium in the High School.) It's on a Wednesday (my favorite day of the week!), so I'll be looking forward to it.
Anyways, back at the hospital, me and my mother got hungry and went to eat something. I ordered a tuna sandwhich, and she orde
red a deluxe burger-- go figure. So I ate the tuna sandwhich (which was small, by the way) and she ate the burger. But just the burger. Not the buns or the fries or anything. Just the burger. She asked me, "do you want the rest?" Honestly, I really did. I really wanted the rest. The tuna sandwhich was about half my palm, and I was still hungry from not eating breakfast, but I made a commitment to eating healthier, which I've kept for about 6 months so far (that's half a year--most people by now would've quit). I didn't wanna ruin it--I've worked way too hard for this--so I decided to just eat the lettuce, which had no taste, tomato, which was kinda hard, and pickle, which was... a pickle. What a fool I was. I really wanted those fries. I was REALLY HUNGRY. But they're just fries... wouldn't you rather have tasteless, healthy grass than salty, delicious fries?...
I'm still stupid for not eating those fries.

