Friday, May 2, 2008

1st Post out of....






I plan to write here a lot, lol.


NOTE: Most of my pictures are from my cellphone, so some are pretty low quality. I have a digicam, but I barely use it, since my dad always takes it to work. Nevertheless, I'm getting a SONY Camcorder (that takes pictures, too--science is wonderful isn't it?) sometime this month, or maybe next, which is gonna be JUST MINE! MINE I TELL U11!11!!



Anyways, HI! I'm Eibu (A.K.A. EibuKuma, Mapache, Lopmon, Black Hayate, BH, etc.), and this is gonna be my photoblog, por PHLOG lol. I'm doing this parallel to Boku90, so check his blog too whenever you can.


14 right now, technically 15 if you think about it, sicne birthdays are the end of a certain year and the start of another, and by counting years since conception it adds one year; therefore, 14 (less than) 15.


Yeah. I like investigating things more than they are. That's what I did for a question on the GEPA; I know I got it right, and I did extra stuff, too.


Somewhat-long curly hair (you can't really see it here), although I'm getting it trimmed tomorrow, wah. Everything Japanese = PWN. Music = PWN. Skateboarding =PWN. Drawing = PWN. God =PWN.


Ahem. I'm Adventist, a type of Protestantism (is that even a word?). Doesn't mean I'm closed-minded--I have many friends from many religions, and even a friend who's atheist. I want them to be saved, mind you, but...


Oh, and I'm Peruvian. People say I'm smart but, idk. Just because I'm in every CP class for 9th grade (Except English--I got into Honors for that), doesn't mean anything right?


Own a chroma key greenscreen, though I don't use it much. Also love to write and record songs (mostly remakes; completely rewriting songs and mastering them, releasin them on SPAAA). Like to edit videos, pictures, etc., planning out PVs, stories, etc. I'm just into all the arts--music, writing and drawing.

Not that big on sports, though. I do love to play basketball (lol I'm so white), and I love to ride my bike everywhere, mostly on the weekends. Big on skateboarding, too; even though I started about a month ago, I love it. Only child, unfortunately, at least no bloodline siblings.
...It's a long story.
Anyways, that's it for today. Might post tomorrow, since it's hair trimming day (it's not a complete haircut, just a little "cut off the points" thing). I'm bored. Go away. Leave me alone. No, seriously. Stop stalking me.