Monday, June 1, 2009

Comic, Somewhere

So as many of you (meaning the 3 people who read this blog lol) know, I have a YouTube account (EibuKuma). Others know that weMAKESmusic also has one (weMAKESmusic). I posted, so far, 4 videos. 2 were me playing the piano: A YUI song and "Come Back To Me" by Utada Hikaru (which, btw, was the first cover of that song up on the interwebz, and I did it BEFORE the song's official release. I feel proud). The other 2 were videos that I was actually in: a 50 Things one, where I talked about 50 things about me, and the "There Is No Santa Claus". This one was probably the one that caused most attention (Aside from the Hikki one). People were posting questions about how to tell their brothers or sisters or cousins how santa claus isn't real, others were laughing at the video (in a good way, it was made as a joke; all for comedy), and others (meaning one person)--apparently, faithful followers of Santa Claus (lmao)--were posting about how doing the video was stupid, and that it would ruin children's lives and dreams and crap. Sriously, how lame can you get? IT WAS MADE AS A COMIC VIDEO. Try to lighten up -_-.

ANYWAYS, since then, I've recorded a lot of videos for YouTube. The problem is that I don't have the talent for comedy--atleast I don't think I do-- andI've never had time to edit them, AND most of them touch controversial topics (which I then put a satirical spin to it, making it funny, sorta). I... don't want that. Especially not to be known as "the guy who makes fun of things to get his laughs."

After a long conversation with Kevin, we've decided to restart our YouTube reign. Immediately after hanging up (like a half hour after midnight), I set up the camera tripod and started to record videos. I recorded 3 that night (my parents were in the hospital--as visitors, don't worry--so I was alone), but none of them really satisfied me. I don't know why.

So on Sunday, I woke up thinking, "Oh God, it's Sunday. But don't worry, Summer's almost here. Time to sleep late, and wake up late, watch stupid kid cartoons, run around like an idiot, and break as many laws as humanly possible. But before that, I have finals...which means to "study" for them and try to pass them.. ugh..."
Then I jumped out of bed.

What a great idea for a YouTube video. I had already said all I neeeded, and it had come to me pretty randomly. And instead of just sitting in my chair and talking, I would actually take different shots of everything, similar to my other videos but a bit more complex. And the plus was it didn't touch any controversial topics. Sure, some retarded people would insult and comment, but there's nothing really controversial there.

I immediately started to record half an hour later, when everyone left the house to shop. I recorded the "waking up scene", the "clock scenes", and today, I will record the "up late scene" and the "'study' scene". The "run around like an idiot scene" was already recorded, about a year ago lol. The "breaking the law scene" I'm not going to do cuz... well, I don't break the law. I'll figure that out later.

Meanwhile, I'm in school (HALF DAY TODAY!) so I'm going to my next class--Algebra 1. Kill me lol

yay

bye

http://www.youtube.com/eibukuma
http://www.youtube.com/weMAKESmusic