BEYOND THE WIND RELEASED! VISIT http://wemakesmusic.blogspot.com/
EIBU [NEW MINI ALBUM]
1ST8765HRS: 2 Year Anniversary

EibuNotes:
In this little celebratory mini-album, I celebrate 2 years of "Eibu" by releasing remakes written in the last 8,765 hours. I took control of my voice and purposely made it sound more nasal, to reminisce how it used to be. (Any song where my voice goes deep is just my range) The cover itself was inspired by this little birthday, while my facial expression is like that to exagerrate how old I've gotten (which isn't much lol) and how stressed out I was (and still am) during the recording/release of the mini-album. I haven't slept well in days, and it sure doesn't seem like that's gonna change any time soon. Ironically, the central song of the mini-album is "Keep Me Awake" lol. The colors which the numbers 1, 8, 7, 6, and 5 are in are also the colors in which I see the numbers (Yaay for synesthesia!) I recommend reading the lyrics while you hear the remakes.
Tracklist:
- Heaven-On-Earth (New Mix)
- Quieres Bailar?
- I Love You
- Dueña De Tu Vida (エイブ Ver.)
- Mémoires
- You Lyin
- Beliefs
- Keep Me Awake
http://www.mediafire.com/?mjmzdn52wid <-- download
Photo Manipulation TimeLine (I like putting these up so you guys get to see the changes I do on the computer cuz im not perfect and I dont look good lol):

