
2008 - 2009 Freshman Year
This is probably the only yearbook photo so far that I don't have to photoshop in order to post on the internet. Last year was okay, but I had that little flab of fat under your chin that gets really annoying. 6th grade I looked like a fat Frankenstein baby. I saved these two pictures.
But seventh grade was horrible. It was my "transition year", if you will; where I was trying to find out what really fits me well and what I should do with myself.That's when I decided to grow my hair.
And that's when I found out I didn't have straight hair.
My mom told me at 10 years old that I did have straight hair, so I thought "I guess I should try it." I should've never tried it. My hair (as you can see) is more wavy than curly when grown long (here you see it really curly; that's because it's short). Thing is, seventh grade was also the year when my self-esteem reached an extreme low, so thinking I was an extremely obese OMGIHAVEMYOWNGRAVITIATIONALPULL kinda guy (lmaolmaolmao I'm LOL-ing at this right now), I wore really big shirts and sweaters on top of them. And I mean ALL THE TIME. Even in the summer. (The shirts were like XXL; that size on me now is like a bedsheet lol)
So the picture came out sorta like this:
Really poofy, messy wavy hair with an oversized shirt and a dirty red jacket; eyes opened wide, no smile.
So you can picture how that was my worst year in the yearbook. Now, I would have loved to keep that picture simply to compare the way I was then to how I am now; I like doing that to highlight my weight loss (lol). And also to see how I've really changed in the way I dress. But unfortunately for me...
I never bought the picture or the yearbook that year.
I really don't think my personality has changed that much now. though. Although now I can freely say "When the penis enters the vagina and two people have sex, it lasts for at least half an hour and they enjoy it" with an honest straight face, my thoughts on life, myself, and et cetera haven't changed.
Back on this year's picture, my shirt does fit me a bit loose now, and I think you can clearly see my lazy eye here (in case no one knew, YES I HAVE A LAZY LEFT EYE), and the bags under my eyes were from not enough sleep. I was supposed to straighten my hair for that day too (ahem) but my parents think it "makes a guy seem gay" and won't let me do it. If anyone can truly support them, I'll give them $1,000. Cash.
(And my hair was a bit messed up, but I don't mind that much)
