I bet I'm one of the few people who's actually gonna talk about this STRAIGHT AFTER seeing the "Nick News" Thing on Web Shows. Then again, I turned on my TV by accident and the show caught my attention.
Basically, they talked about different people online, mostly YouTube--with, of course, a lot of views--and how they make their videos and all that stuff. The first one shown was (of course), Fred.
Now remember Fred is spelled "FRED", with a backwards R. For a while I actually pronounced his name "FYAED" since the backwards R is the russian letter for "Ya".
Anyways, what they said was true. People have found the internet to be a public place to speak or do anything without necesarry censorship. I blog on here a lot, and I put up my singles and covers and songs and whatever the hell I feel like putting up. I join a lot forums, including artist-based forums, writing forums, and sometimes even comic-centered forums. I use my blog and my posts to try to eliminate many stereotypes and misconceptions about many things, slowly making the world better.
Ok, not really, but hey, I try. "SAVE EARTH"--heh heh, SunMi was right.
Anyways, aside from that, I collect all my writings, short stories and poems, and even working novels, to--hopefully, in the future--publish them all. And I use YouTube to talk about issues that are important to me, funny or not sarcastic or not, I record them anyways. I also use YouTube to release Remakes and--let's not forget--promote weMAKESmusic.
BUT
It's interesting to know that, even on the internet, ESPECIALLY on YouTube, peopel still judge you like in person. Remember that most YouTubers with zero vids (and the ones with game videos, unless they're tutorials lol) are 13-year-old boys and 16-year-old girls (Encyclopedia Dramatica references, which are ACTUALLY ACCURATE OMG). Hence, comments such as "you're ugly" and "DAYUM GURL YU A HOT ASZ-BEOTCH" are expected.
Because, people never really change. And getting down to the nitty-gritty stuff, people are still the same judging, picky people, online and off.
