Sunday, November 30, 2008

weMAKESmusic♪


weMAKESmusic

Our little group thingy. It's made up of MIGUERU, Airi, Kaori, Sakura, and myself. We made up the name a while ago, and always record things, lol. Also, I'm writing a realistic fiction short chapter story with all 5 of us as the main characters (using our real names, of course) which I'm actually gonna keep going since they want me to keep writing it.
I liked Laura's hair as dark black, but it's getting really monotone. I wish she'd go by her natural blonde color again.
...
...

I can't HELP BUT KEEP LOOKING AT THE PICTURE. It's fabulous. MIGUERU made it in his free time and it's great. Maybe I'll post the fic here, since it's apparently SOOOO GOOD, lol.

He also made 2 more pics for 2 members (I'm thinking of using it as a profile pic): himself and Airi. I sent him about 7 new pictures of me (the one in the picture above I took last year--notice, no thin mustache), and Kaori has sent him some as well as Sakura.

So here's a couple of more pics that I photoshopped (using Paint.NET and not Photoshop, ironically) for a single.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think it's pretty amazing that with such a simple picture, you can make something fantastic: originally, I'm just standing in my room, and at the end, I turn out being in a dark place with a light outline and no blemishes.

By the way, I'm starting to break out again. That's not good.